We also have uploaded some more pictures of the last week including the naming and just hanging around.
This week has been great with dad being home for the long weekend. We have been relaxing, taking walks and running errands. Today we went out and bought a brand new fridge! Mom and dad are excited to have a fridge where duct tape is not a necessity. I also have been growing a lot and even have been sleeping for up to 4 hours at a time during the night. Mom sorted through my clothes and had to put all the newborn stuff away because I am too long for them. I can even fit into some 3 month clothing now!
If mom and dad haven't gotten a thank you card to you for the gifts, they are sorry. Life has been very full and they promise to get around to it. I have made it my personal mission to cry every time they sit down to write a note...or try to eat a meal.
1 comment:
It's been three days since the posting. I'm so sorry that I haven't answered but life down here feels as hectic as life up there in Oregon. Your old grandpa's business is about ready to launch. One day you may find out about that. Hey, tell your mom and dad that I don't need a thank you note for the gift. It was a pleasure to give. What's this about their fridge needing duct tape? That's kind of funny.
Now look Alexandre, when your folks want to write or sit down to dinner, you just have to settle down and agree.
Grandpa,
Bill
Post a Comment