Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost two months old


This last week has been another exciting one as I am getting much stronger. Mom is now afraid to leave me on the bed or changing table because I am wiggling so much. I am really working hard on holding up my head and cracking smiles. Sometimes when I know mom and dad are really tired, I smile at them and it makes things better. I am also getting more hair, especially on the front of my head. One of my favorite past times lately has been looking at lights and reading my black and white animal book. Mom and I have been fighting off the sniffles and a cold. It seems like mom is always blowing her nose these days.

Mamina left this week to go back to France. I was sad to see her go since we had such a fun time together, but I know I will see her soon. The very next day, my Tata Isa (mom's sister) and my cousin Alexa arrived! It was so cool to meet them. It was Tata Isa's birthday so we had a party for her the first night with cake and balloons. We have been showing off Portland to her and spending lots of great time together. Today we went to the Barefoot Sage and everyone got foot rubs. It was my first trip to a spa and it was great. All the ladies loved me.

Mom, Cathy, Isa, Nico, Alexa and I are going to have a photo shoot tomorrow. It is very exciting as the 6 of us have never been in the same place before. This weekend should be very full as mom and I are going to attend a baby shower, bridal shower and I am going to my godmothers house while mom and dad go to a holiday party.

Here are a couple videos of me just relaxing in the bed. Dad shot it vertically, but forgot that it shows up sideways. You'll have to put the monitor on it's side, or turn your head, whichever is easier for you.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Well, Alexandre you're growing up and getting that little body ready to launch into crawling. There's one thing that I don't understand. For instance, what's Tata Isa. I guess Isa is her name but what's Tata? I like that you're reading. It's the most important thing you can learn. When I was up there to visit you, I was just getting over a cold. I hope your mom gets over it soon. Mine lasted only five days. I loved those videos. Nice to see you moving around. Your dad's going to have to put more up there on the blog as we move along.
It's time for dinner. Take care Alexandre. You're very important to me.
Peace,
Grandpa Bill