Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The election and the past few days

Today I am 2 weeks old! The whole election season is over and it was not able to grab my attention as I slept through almost all of tonight's coverage. Mom and dad took it easy and stayed at home with me and the three cats while they ate dinner and watched the results. I wore my O-baaa-ma! shirt all day and I was able to keep in clean all the way through the night. Mom and dad are grateful the election turned out the way it did.


I did wake up for Obama's speech, but that's about all I saw.

Here's my big reaction to the end of the night. Yes, I keep getting the hiccups.



Papi Louis and Babette came to meet me and they were a great help around here. They cooked and we spent lots of time together at the house. They were lucky enough to get some nice weather and we were able to take some walks around the neighborhood. I even made my first trip to Target with Papi. They left yesterday, just in time to miss a big storm that made the power go out last night. I slept through it all, while mom and dad had a candle lit evening.


Here's some pictures from the past couple days:

Here I am sleeping with my dad and Ofer


Mom can't stop staring at me and saying how amazing I am.


Mom made this sushi blanket for me. Now I'm a sushi roll!


Papi Louis and I catch a nap during the football game. See a pattern here?




Tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor to make sure I am growing well. I think I should be ok since I have been eating and sleeping a lot. Mom thinks I have had a bit of a growth spurt as my cheeks are getting chubbier and I am sleeping a lot more through the night. I even slept 4.5 hours last night!

2 comments:

Christmas Card Commentary said...

I am so glad that we could get a president worthy of your new life, Alex! Things are going to be better for you as you grow up because of last night, and you deserve it!

Bill said...

Alexandre: Hi how are you today? I enjoy writing these blogs to you. It appears as though you're coming along fine. Isn't this world an amazing place to visit? Oh yeah, how are your hiccofs? Are they bothering you somewhat? Well, I'm sure you know that you have a wonderful family and they'll take good care of you. I especially enjoy the pictures of you and your mom and dad. HAve a good day.
Peace,
Grandpa Bill