Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 weeks old!



It is strange to think that just 4 weeks ago, I was on my way out to see the world. I have already seen so much and met so many new friends and family members. This last week has been very full. Mom and dad are both feeling better and I am doing pretty well except for digestive issues. My poop seems to have changed from mustard to spinach (Dad asks if people really want to know about this). Mom and dad took me to see Dr. Duncan, who gave me some homeopathic medication to help. Mari, Elsa's mom who lives next door recommended baby gas-X and boy does it help me feel better.

This weekend I went to my first baby shower with mom and we went to a very fun neighborhood potluck. I got to meet baby Joseph who is 10 days younger than me and lives just a few houses down. I have a feeling we will be very good friends. We also went out to Indian food with Uncle Bill and cousin Nico. I slept through the whole dinner so mom and dad had time to eat a nice meal.

The saddest part of this week was dad going back to work. To make up for it though, my Mamina arrived from France on Monday. Mom and I went to Ikea before picking her up which was a fun adventure. It was my first of many trips I am sure. So far, we are having fun. Mamina brought me a whole new wardrobe from France, so now I will be the most stylish baby on the block. The best present was a pretty quilt she made just for me. It has cool kitty fabric and is very warm. Everyone in the house is getting ready for Sunday and the naming ceremony. Hope you can make it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, even in Tokyo I want to know about the poop... and looking forward to see the angel with my own eyes... Vlad

Bill said...

Well, Alexandre, I'll be there to meet you in a few days. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope that you get rid of those digestive issues. My brother Tom had issues all the way through his early life. It's time to go.
Grandpa Bill

Unknown said...

Hello dears
Je viens juste de recevoir le faire part. Je suis desolee d'avoir quatre semaine de retard pour vous congratuler.
Alexandre a l'air manifique. J'espere avoir l'occasion de le rencontrer tres prochainement
Je vous embrasse tous les trois bien fort
Alice