There were gray skies and rain this morning, but the sun decided to come back this afternoon. The rainy season is coming, but not before I got to enjoy a week of beautiful fall weather. Mom and dad took me out a lot while the sun was shining. We went to the park with cousin Nico, out to sushi and Trader Joe's, and even went on a few walks. Last Saturday, I went to visit the doctor for the first time at his office. He said I was doing great! Turns out mom's milk is doing its job and I am gaining weight.
Life is pretty good here, this weekend Papi Louis is here to help out. He has been cooking food and helping with the grocery shopping. Mom and dad have had a lot of help from all the neighbors and Aunt Cathy. They have brought really yummy food by and are always checking in to make sure we don't need anything. It sure is nice to have so many people who care about our family.
On Wednesday, the eighth day of my life, I had the first part of my bris, welcoming me into the world as a Jewish boy. I don't officially have my Hebrew name until November 23rd when Rabbi Ariel will come to the house for the big naming party. Mom and dad chose to split up the ceremony so family could fly in from far away. I am excited they are all coming and it should be one amazing party. I hope you can make it too.
I have been pretty relaxed during the day and getting lots of sleep in. I don't really like bedtime and it sometimes takes a while for mom and dad to convince me to go to sleep. Maybe it would be easier if I didn't sleep so much in the daytime. Oh well, back to sleep so mom and dad can eat lunch.
Click here for more pictures!
Check out the video of me below!
2 comments:
Happy first Halloween Alexandre. You and your cousin Maddy wore the exact same costumes for Halloween! It must be a Leikam thing. It's so great to see some new pictures of you. It looks like your getting along well with your kitty siblings too :)
Still cannot friggin' believe you're real and you're here, Alex. But good luck with it all, even if I can't quite wrap my head around it.
Post a Comment