Hi everyone! Well, my mom is tired all the time and ready for me to move out. "Aunt" Joanna is visiting for a week and is being a great friend. Even though the doctor told mom to stop working she can't stop doing random things that make her tired. She decided that now is a great time to start a ton of canning projects. We now have canned tomato sauce, pear butter, and some other sauces. I'm getting tired of going to the fabric store like 50 times a week so mom can finish quilting, make bibs, burp cloths and whatever else she can think up. Oh yeah, mom and Joanna wrapped Hanukkah presents because you know it's so close to the holiday season. After all it is only 2 months away. Nesting does crazy things to people.
I went to the doctor twice this week and they made me take more stress tests. I passed one on Wednesday and then had "funky printouts" on Saturday so they made me do an ultrasound. They officially checked mom into the hospital on Saturday before getting the ultrasound. This meant that we got to order hospital room service for lunch. Yeah, it's about as bad as it sounds. I wonder how much they are billing the insurance company for the tiny chicken sandwich and mediocre salad. At least it was ready when we got back from the ultrasound. After this food experience I declare that anyone who wants to visit better bring my mom some real food from the outside world. Preferably Indian food or sushi, and dad likes sweet tequila burritos from Pepino's.
It has been fun because every day the UPS truck arrives with new things for me. This week dad built the cool high chair and I got a few books. One of the things that came this week was my turtle. It projects constellations onto the ceiling in different colors. Mom, dad and Joanna spent a while trying to identify all of them. It was pretty funny to listen to. I think everyone's ready for me to be born, but they just have to be patient. See you soon.
3 comments:
Feel well, and keep some pear butter for me! Vlad
petite sonia
je suis ravie de pouvoir suivre la venue au monde d'alexandre sur votre blog...
tu dois maintenant avoir vraiment hate!
plein de bisous et j'espere pouvoir vous voir tous les trois very soom
Good Luck!
Alice
Hi Alex! Say hi to Joanna for me! Tell her to come visit Chicago some time soon, too, (unless she only visits friends who are pregnant?)
Post a Comment