What a week! On Monday, mom and I went to see the doctor for my 4 month appointment. All went well and I am pleased to report that I am in the 50% for weight at 14.3 lbs (6.48 kilos) and 90% for height at 26 inches (66 cm). At this rate, I will end up like dad, tall and skinny! I also got my vaccines which is what I think threw me off. I have spent the last week coughing and having a fever. I even could not go to daycare on Friday, so our friends Dana, Kai and Maddox took care of me. Here is a photo of us together.
The weekend was also very full, since mom and I spent Saturday morning at the clinic making sure I did not have pneumonia. I even got my first X-ray! Both mom and dad are tired as I am coughing a lot at night, so I am up every 2 hours or so. I am still happy to play and see them though. Mom and dad, despite their upbringing around the Stanford campus, are trying to brainwash me early and send me towards Berkeley. Who could blame them? See the photo below for proof.
1 comment:
Alexandre:
I'm so sorry that I've not replied to your blog posts but I had a very bad virus in my computer and it was down for more than a week. Everything is fine now. That must be tough with all of that coughing. Back last year and for quite a long time, I coughed so badly that people asked me if I was okay. It was the medicine I was taking and when I quit, the cough quit so I know how you feel waking up at night. Slender like your dad? That will do you good as you grow up because when you get as old as I am you won't have a huge stomach to deal with like a lot of old guys. BTW, don't let them brainwash you into Berkeley or Stanford.
Well, I really have to get out to my kitchen and throw together some food. Take care of yourself.
Grandpa Bill
Post a Comment