Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Sunday night


Hey everyone. Well, it's Sunday night and things are getting better for me. I was sick and coughing all over the place, but now I'm getting over that and only coughing every once in a while. My sleeping is getting better too since I'm not waking myself with a coughing fit. I have also been really into eating/sucking my feet and talking. See the video for proof.

I went on a play date this week at the Airplay Cafe with my friends Malcom and Sebastian. I thought that would be a good time sleep so, I only played half the time. Here's a picture of me enjoying my play date.
After my play date, my and I went out with Tata Cathy. I love getting to spend time with her.Dad is getting busy with tax season, or as the partners euphemistically call it, "opportunity season". He's starting the 55 hour week in time for the March 15th deadline and then maybe keeping that up all the way until April 15th. He passed the Financial Accounting and Reporting section of the CPA exam and that's the hardest one so hopefully things will be a tiny bit less stressful.

Mom has been obsessed with finding Robeez shoes for me. She spends all her waking hours at home scouring the internet trying to find a good deal. I often hear, "Oh that's cute, but it's not on sale" or maybe, "That's not a bad price, but shipping is too much". We went to the mall today and went to four or five stores and none of them had any shoes for me. Then we found some at Nordstrom, but they were too expensive for the regular price. Fortunately, they had a few pairs on sale. They had some pink girly ones that I vetoed, and so that left two pairs to choose from. One was a boring plain blue and the other had a jet on it. We bought the jet pair even though mom is not that excited about them. I have a feeling the search isn't over yet. She wants the hockey ones or the ones with a pirate, monsters or somthing fun. I really like eating them though. Here I am in full discovery mode enjoying the taste of leather. Lick, bite and lick again Yummy.

4 comments:

Monine Rodriguez Sutherland said...

A second hand childrens clothing had a ton there last month. Division and 32nd? ish. its across the street from village merchants and between a guitar shop, and a scooter/motorcycle shop.

mo

Unknown said...

Well, Alexandre, how are you? I hear that it's cold and your Uncle Lee had some snow. Those must be some special kind of shoes you have there. All leather and tastey? I'm really glad that your dad has passed those two tests. It must be hard to be a licensed CPA. Why was that one picture of you at the play thing area sideways? I really liked that video and yep, your talking's gonna only get stronger becasue you have two very well educated parents and they'll teach you all kinds of useful words. Well, it's time for me to wrap up the company's business today so take care of yourself and your mom and dad.
Grandpa, Bill

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love your little song. Cash thought it was pretty interesting too, It woke him up in the next room, he came out looking for a bird that the cats had caught. Keep it up, you'll be performing at the Shizts soon. See you soon Sarah

morganrenee said...

I love that little gray hat! Where did you get it??