I am also teething a lot and have started chewing on my wooden toys in addition to my hands, hats and blankets. Mom calls me a hamster. I am also licking things for no real reason other than to know what they taste like.
This week was full of fun and new neighbors. Matt, Mari and Elsa welcomed Gemma to the neighborhood. I am sure we will be great friends. I went with mom to visit to St. Mary's, the homebrew store with both parents, and I even went to lecture today. Mom and I went to see Dr. Patch Adams speak about using humor in healing. It was great! Here is a picture of me sleeping on the floor of the lecture hall.
Monday, I am headed to the doctor for my 4 month appointment. Hope all goes well and I get the green light to start mushy foods. I think I will love food, just like my parents. I will report back about the visit.
2 comments:
I love the "beer" onesie. Reid has the same blanket from Posh. It's so cozy! Can't believe how big A is getting. Enjoy it, it goes so fast.
Congratulations on rolling now, Alex! You sure are good at it. Very impressive!
Post a Comment