Mom had spring break this past week, but it seemed like she was as busy as normal. I got my passport so I can go to France this summer, but the guy at the post office was snarky and wouldn't accept mom's picture because it didn't fit in the oval. She kept talking about how she wanted to take a nap, but could never find the time. I don't really understand this because I fall asleep whenever I feel like it.
My brother Neko the cat got a ticket from the county. Mom and dad ignored the rabies vaccination notices that the county sends and so they sent someone to the house when nobody was home. Neko happened to be hanging out in the front yard s0 they knew that he still lived here. Mom got his shots so the $100 fine was waived.
Dad is working a lot so I see him in the morning and then around dinner time. Sometimes he's pretty tired after a long day of work., but there's only two more weeks of busy season left so there won't be that much more of the long hours.
We had a birthday party on Mom's birthday. It was sort of a joint party for mom and dad since their birthdays are close together. Friends and neighbors came over for a snacks, soup, salad, and beer potluck and we all relaxed in the house. I knew that it was going to be a fun time so I didn't take my afternoon nap and stayed up past my bedtime. Then I got grumpy every couple hours in the middle of the night. Maybe I should have slept more.
I hope you enjoy all the pictures and videos.
1 comment:
Well, Alexandre your old grandpa is back again. I've had some serious problems with my computer over the past week and today I went to the computer hospital and brought it home. It's all well now. Anyway, I like your take on food. I do much the same - test it first and then gobble it down. I've never had any problems with food. That video of you eating is neat. I wish I could have your dad do my taxes for me. I have to get my business taxes in to my CPA so very soon and with this computer problem I haven't been able to get the info together. Oh well, I'll do it. The birthday party must have been good. Wish I was there. When are you going to France? I'm coming up your way this summer and would like to see you. Tell your mom and dad that they should email me that information because I will plan it so that I can come up when you are there. I have to get going, get some dinner, and relax for the rest of the evening. Take care of yourself.
Peace,
Grandpa Bill
Post a Comment