This week, both mom and dad have been super busy. As spring break approaches at the end of this week, I am looking forward to having more time with mom during the day. Tomorrow is dad's birthday, but we most likely won't celebrate until the weekend since dad is taking a homebrewing class.
This week has been good, but full of crazy weather. I have seen amazing sunshine, hail and cold, wet days. While out on a walk this week, I smelled my first violets. I crinkled my nose a bit, well, because it is a new smell and all. I have been working out a lot to try and build my upper body strength so I can get this crawling thing down. You can see from the video that I am almost to a downward dog position, trying to get my knees under me and my arms out. It is hard work, but as soon as one of my parents sets me down on my back, I flip over and get to my workout.
Mom and I went to cheer for dad at his hockey game this week, with friends Pete and Jaime. It was really cold in there, so I snuggled up and fell asleep. I haven't been sleeping very well lately, much to the chagrin of mom and dad. I was down to just 2 wake ups before I got sick, but since then, it is usually 4 or more per night. I also have had an incredible number of blow outs this week and mom and dad just love changing those diapers.
2 comments:
Hey Alexandre: I called your dad twice this week but he didn't answer his phone. I thought that it was because he was busy with taxes not a home brewing class. Well, I think he'll enjoy his birthday gift. Yuk, Violets and weather? It's crazy down here too. Tomorrow we're supposed to have a big storm hit with snow and all. Well, snow in the mountains. You'll master that crawl and before long you'll be standing face to face with your mom and dad. Get some sleep, Alex. Your mom and dad depend on it.
Well, I have to get off of here. My dinner's ready.
Peace, Grandpa Bill
Wow, Alexandre, I'm very impressed that you're already trying out yoga positions - that's advanced beyond my skill set already!
Tell your folks Happy Birthday for me, and keep stretching!
Post a Comment