Friday, April 10, 2009

Pesach 2009!



I know you are all excited to hear about how my trip with mom to Sunriver went for her meeting. Well, it went pretty well. Above is a picture of everyone working. As you can see, I was right in the middle of it all. There also was a pac n' play in the room so I could nap. I really loved the extra big bed in the hotel room and rolled around on it a lot. I slept for 3 of the 4 hours of the car ride over, so mom was really happy. We even stopped in Sandy on the way home so I got to see my cousins, Madison and Jakob.




Back home, we have had some sun! Yes, it is true.  I have even been wearing a sun hat! Here is a picture of me in the garden. The first sunny day when we were able to go out and sit on the grass. Mom and dad have great plans for the yard and Uncle Cash is going to help out. 

Well it has arrived, Pesach 2009! The last 2 nights have been spent sitting around the table with lots of family and friends enjoying a seder. My first seder was Wednesday night at the Dolins. It was great. I fell asleep part way through it, but I loved getting to meet everyone. Last night, we hosted at our house and it was also great fun.  I can't wait until next year when mom gets me the 10 plague puppets she saw.

2 comments:

morganrenee said...

I love the little green "shoes!" Ha.

Unknown said...

Alexandre: From what I read here, you're having a great time what with the sun coming out, sadars, and traveling with your mom to that meeting. I bet you enjoyed your time with Maddie and Jakob. What's your dad doing?

I've been very busy with my company. A week and a half ago we were written up in Business Week and I had a notice that I now have a full patent on the Oven Claw.

Well, take care of yourself and have fun.
Peace,
Grandpa Bill