My nursery is all done and ready for me to move in. Mamina (mom's mom) came and did an amazing job helping mom get things. She even painted birds on my curtains. Together they found an awesome crib and dresser on Craigslist which Uncle Nick helped put together ( he was visiting from D.C.). Right after Mamina left, Nima (dad's mom) arrived for a bit. She bought a cool pillow to go with the decor of the room at one of mom's favorite stores, Global Exchange.
Mom and dad don't want to buy me a bunch of things yet so mom has added items to the
Amazon list in anticipation of the goodies that I'll need when I pop out. A lot of things on there are just examples of things my parents think I will like. They are happy for you to pick out other goodies along the lines of what they choose at a local store near you.
Goodbye from the womb.

3 comments:
Wow! The room looks so different. Good job, dad and mom!
Aww SOnia,
The room is ADORABLE!!!!
Thank you so much for sending me the link to this blog, it is the cutest thing ever, I love how you are doing it from the babys point of view. I have tried calling you a few times, but I know you are super busy. I just hope everything is going well, and you aren't feeling so sick anymore, and I'm sure you are SUPER excited!!!! I know I would be! STAY GOOD HONEY!!!!!!!!!!! Please try to call me if you get the chance, if emailing is all you have time for now, send me an email and we can update each other. miss you! ROCK LOBSTER!!!!
That is a totally awesome room, I especially like the sun overhead lamp. I think it's great to have a bed in there too - that'll be a good transition for later, and good for when Alexandre is waking up a lot. Not that he'll do that, of course. ;-)
Post a Comment