
<------My first picture
Hey everyone! My name is Alexandre Wilson Castanier Leikam and I like to sit in my mom's womb and kick her tummy all the time. I can hear her groan and say, "Uhh, Bear, your baby just morphed again". Sorry mom, but if you were in this cramped space you would need to shift around constantly. I like to point and flex my feet and that may contribute to the kicking that my mom feels. Sometimes when dad puts his hands on mom's belly, I calm down a bit.
I got pictures taken of me on Thursday morning so everyone could see how my progress was going. I'm around 4 pounds big and I have hair! My feet grew from 1 inch in May to 2.5 inches now. Below you can see how much I have grown. They are being extra careful because of mom's gestational diabetes and checking me out all the time. Next week mom will have to sit for a NST (stress test) to make sure I am happy. We will have to do this test every time we go to the doctor's office until I am born, and she has to go there a lot!
Dad has spent a lot of time studying for his CPA (Certified Public Accountant) exam. He took one section in July and one section last week, but he won't find out the results for a couple more weeks. If he passes those sections then there's only two more to go. I'll be around to congratulate him when he finishes the last section. Also, I'm not supposed to come out before October 18th when he sits for the third section. We will see if I can stay in here that long!
Mom started back at work last week and has been busy running a Leadership Worshop and getting ready for Orientation Day. I spend most of my time at St. Mary's listening to all the giggling girls. They are excited for me to come and ask mom all the time if they can touch her belly. Mom is going to stay at work until October 10th and then she is going to take a small break before I arrive.
Well, time for me to kick some more and request some lunch. Check back soon for more from the womb!
My latest picture------>
2 comments:
Hello Alexandre,
I am delighted that your mom and dad have given you a voice!!!...and very much look forward to the next posting. Hang in there, until at least the 19th of October, please, but in any case, I'm here to joyously welcome you to the world and to hear your voice and to be with you as you explore new wonders.
Love, Nima
Hello Alexandre,
I was thinking about when you would join us out here in the world.
Amir and I are waiting for you to shine your light.
Much love,
Sussan
Post a Comment