Sunday, February 15, 2009

Socks taste good!

Mom and dad are finally recovering from illnesses, so I have the chance to sit down and tell you about things around here. Last weekend, I took my inaugural roll in the McLaren stroller Tata Rita gave me. I love it and mom and dad think it's really easy to push around.

I have decided that my feet are really interesting and I like to lay on my back and grab my toes. Sometimes I pull off my socks and start eating them until I realize they don't taste as good as my hand. I have also found how to pull out my pacifier when I don't want it anymore, but sometimes it's easier to just spit it out. That's okay, unless it falls on the floor in the restaurant and someone has to dig around under the table to find it. Here I am saddened by the removal of my plug or as we call it "le plug"

I went out to the Laurelwood Brewery for German's birthday celebration on Friday. There was a lot of stimulation, from the TV to people always bumping into my highchair as they walked by. I was awake most of the time and just relaxed while people ate their food and had some Space Stout. Here is a picture of me lounging.

The weather has been getting pretty good here. There hasn't been much rain and the skies are blue so mom and dad have been going on walks. Today, we walked with Jim and Malo (the pug) around the neighborhood and stopped at a coffeeshop before heading back home. Karen and Dvora were out in the front cleaning their car so we stopped and talked with them for a while. Dana came over and I gave her some smiles and drools and bubbles. Things are pretty good here. The only problem is that I'm drooling so much that I need my bib changed as much as my diapers.

1 comment:

morganrenee said...

Ha! Look at that lip! What a sad face.