
The last few weeks have been full. Papi Louis came for a brief visit and it was great to spend time with him. He was impressed at how much I had grown since he last saw me.
Mom is back at work, so I get to go to daycare everyday. I really like it there and every time I am picked up I am happy to see mom and dad. The teacher plays French songs and vocabulary for me so I can hear French, even though mom isn't there. Dad also went away for a full week to Albany, OR for an audit, leaving mom and I alone. A special thanks to the Rickers and Meyers who had us over for dinner that week and German who watched me a bit. The parents are tired and worn out after working all day, so some days, it seems like they hardly get a good dinner in them. I know they are waiting for me to sleep through the night, but I am just not there yet. At least we have the weekends to rest.
I am growing a lot these days and have taken to eating my hands. They are a constant fixture in my mouth. I think I may be at the early stages of teething, as mom and dad can see a bit of white at my gums. Because of my hand eating habit, I also have been going through 2-3 bibs a day, soaking them with drool.
Dad has been feeling under the weather the last few days and even stayed home from work today with the chills. I hope mom and I will be spared whatever virus he has, but mom also feels pretty poopy and today I had a slight temperature. Enjoy these new videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment