Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baby Benjamin has arrived!

 Benjamin Joseph
September 1, 2011  1:14 am
7 pound, 7 oz   21 Inches long
3 Kilo, 4  53 Cent



More photos to come!

3 comments:

Sussan said...

How wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

Sussan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute and looks just like Alexandre. How is big brother doing?

fossati family said...

hi Theo and Sonia Marie, I just received the postcard with the picture of your new baby! THANK YOU and congratulation! Benjamin looks very, very cute like Alexandre from the pictures on this blog!
I was looking around on FB to leave you a message there, but I didn't find you, that's why I am writing here (sorry for the intrusion). An update from our family: Gabe and Dadinha have 3 kids, Marco is a doctor in Chicago and Michela is a senior at USC majoring in PR for music industry. I miss my grandkids a lot (Gabe lives in mozambique) but I hope they will come to palo alto in august 2012 for Vittorio's 65 bday. If you are in town then, let me know! hope to see you one day! cristina and family