Saturday, November 26, 2011

Two is harder than one...


Sorry it has been so long since there was a post. Life here is so full! Now that there are two of us, maman and papa never stop cleaning, cooking, burping, changing and more. Thank goodness the remodel of the house is almost done. I love my new kitchen!
Tata Audrey, Uncle Pete, Tonton Bill and Papa at the new basement bar!

 It is hard to imagine that baby B is almost 3 months old. He has changed so much and each day grows bigger and bigger.  We are so lucky to be surrounded by lots of loving people to help maman and papa. Papi Lou, Mamina, Grandpa Bill and Nima all have come up to visit in the last few months.
Cousin Coco and I

At the Bris getting ready for the snip

Photo Shoot with Auntie Emily and Mike

Hop Harvest 2011

What most mornings look like at our house these days

Shopping
 As for me, I celebrated my third birthday with a dinner of hamburgers and fries. My favorite! I finally have gotten the concept of Birthdays and Halloween down. I had a great time going from door to door asking for "Chicken Treats" with the Ricker girls.

3rd Birthday!

Pumpkin Patch 2011

At the Apple Harvest Festival

Brothers forever!
A, the Hockey player like Papa
B the Kitty





We hope you enjoy these pictures of us over the last few weeks. Maman is working on uploading some videos. In the meantime, L'Shana Tova (Happy New Year), Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving and more!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Wow, a major transformation has taken palce down there in the basement since I was last there.

Alexandre, you're a big 3 years old now. Next time I come up for a visit, I'm going to take you out for a hamburger and fries at the best place possible in Portland.

I hope that you saw the video I took of you? I sent it to your mom and dad. Did they show you?

Well, I have to get a move on. Take care little guy.

Peace,
Grandpa Bill