
Hello everyone. I have been doing my best to relax this summer while we all get ready for the big changes in the family. The weather is pretty good so I have been spending lots of time playing at the park. All four of my grandparents have come to visit in the past month and I had a great time with all of them. I am really liking shorts right now and I still love the color yellow.

I got a brand new soccer ball because the old one disappeared. Yellow with stars!

"I love waffle window. I love waffle window"

Lounging in the back seat with shades.
Frozen yogurt with Nico
I also love raspberries...and strawberries and blueberries
Eating popsicles with the next door neighbors.

Taking a break with Fearless the cat. He likes snuggling with me.
The two videos below show my love of music. Two very different genres, but I'm so adorable.
The two videos below show my love of music. Two very different genres, but I'm so adorable.
1 comment:
Hey Alexandre, you really look good dancing in that second video. It was good to come on up and hang out with all of you even if it was for just one day. I liked going down to the little Mexican eatery for lunch.
Sure looks as though things are busy around your house. What is the big thing you're getting ready for?
I have some good pictures of everyone that I will send on a CD as soon as I can get my journal typed out. Then I'll send it all on a CD.
Well, take care little guy and keep on keeping on.
Grandpa
Bill
Post a Comment