Pete has been living here for the past few months and we have a great time together. We play basketball and he helps me realize important things like why I should wear a bike helmet. Sometimes we go walking down Hawthorne for a special hot chocolate and I love it.
Some fun facts about me since we last talked and some things that haven't changed:
I love yellow
I love basketball and other sports
I love guitars (especially my yellow ding-ding)
I love the Indian restaurant down the street
I love challah and lighting the candles
I love riding my tricycle with my new yellow helmet
I love singing and telling people what I'm doing
I love bubbles
I'm almost potty trained, except for the occasional accident
I know everyone wants the pictures so here they are.

Matzoh - Yum!

Peeps - Yuck!

With Nico. Still love playing basketball at the park.

My bike was sitting in the closet for a while, but now I can finally reach the pedals.

Bubbles

Peeps - Yuck!
With Nico. Still love playing basketball at the park.

My bike was sitting in the closet for a while, but now I can finally reach the pedals.

Bubbles

Pulling, turning, and pushing at the firestation exhibits

1 comment:
Wow, Alexandre, you're sure growing up fast. I'll be coming up your way for a visit pretty soon, long about early July. Maybe we can go somewhere like to that chocolate place you like so much. I wonder whether you'd like to see some pictures of the fox that I tend to. Ask your mom and if so, I'll send them to either your mom or your dad but they have to let me know. There are two adults - a mommy and a daddy along with two pups that don't look too much like babies anymore. They're growing up fast just like you are.
Well, Grandpa Bill needs to move on for this evening. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment