Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Here's some of my artwork and pictures from school. I'm having a great time with all my friends and if you look closely you can see that spaghetti day is exciting and my favorite. I also made this amazing MOM magnet for my maman.
We watched the Sharks game at a friend's house, but unfortunately, I had to go to sleep before the game was over and they eliminated the Red Wings. I really like it when papa yells, "Go Sharks!" I like to raise my arms up in victory. I also really like signing "Shabbat Shalom" and raising my arms up on the "Hey!" part of the song.
Enjoy the video below. I'm in the garden by the new retaining wall. I like to help dig in the garden and got in trouble today for uprooting the beets in the veggie bed. Good times!
1 comment:
What a great gift you gave your Mom for Mother's Day Alex. Mom's love those wonderful little treasures! Tell your Mom "Happy Mother's Day" for us!
Post a Comment