Adventures abound here! Today was all about discovering dirt and having fun playing in it. Dad and Pete moved a new veggie bed in and brought in some dirt. It was really wet because of the gallons of rain that have fallen in the last few weeks, so it was really wonderfully muddy.
Here I am holding my shoe after it got sucked into the mud. I am very proud that I can say "chaussure." I am also putting on this particular pair of shoes by myself. I am also enjoying putting on maman's shoes and walking around the house. I dig shoes!
Maman's good friend Audrey came to visit this week all the way from Chicago. We had a great time together. We watched the Flyers vs Blackhawks game and went strolling down Hawthorne. Note the custom hockey bib my maman made for me.
Here I am looking very chique in my matching outfit from Papi Lou. Who would have thought he had such great taste?
As always, snacking on my favorite- Matzah. It isn't just for Passover! Year round in our house.
PS. I apologize for the slight blurriness of the pictures. I touched the camera lens and no one realized it was dirty until they uploaded the pictures. It is all clean now and the next post should have crisp and clear pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment