What is on my face you ask? One of my new favorite things to eat, quinoa. Full of protein and kosher for passover!
First off, Happy Passover! It has been a great couple of weeks. Mom had spring break vacation and Papi Lou came up from California to hang out for the week. We played a lots, ate a lot and spent lots of great time together.
The last week has been all about Passover! On Monday night, which was also maman's birthday, we hosted a Seder. Here I am spreading olive oil on the veggies before they get roasted. I have been learning how to help out a bit in the kitchen as I am very curious about what is happening when my parents cook.
My maman found me a special plate for Passover! Also note the sumo hair. Every day, when my parents pick me up from school, I have sumo hair.
I think my favorite part about Passover is the Matzah. I just can't stop eating it! Yummy!
Enjoy the videos below. The first is of me playing with some shredded paper, but more importantly, you can hear me say "Chat" when I see the cat. The second is maman and I before bed time. The last is proof of my love for Matzah.
Enjoy the videos below. The first is of me playing with some shredded paper, but more importantly, you can hear me say "Chat" when I see the cat. The second is maman and I before bed time. The last is proof of my love for Matzah.
2 comments:
Tres mignon! Je l'aime bien. J'espere que je vous voir quand vous etes ici.
Alex, you are too cute!!!
Post a Comment