
I realize it has been a long time without an update! As I am becoming bigger, I have less time to write since I am spending so much time exploring. At school, I am now in the Toddler I class and I come home worn out after a long day of art, running around and new stimulation. Mom and dad try to cram as much family time in after a long week and I love the adventures we go on. Here is a picture of papa and I at the zoo in the safari jeep.

One of my favorite past times is being in the kitchen when mom and dad are making dinner. I like to help out by getting my plate and bowl out of my special drawer. I also like playing with the tea bags and oatmeal packets.

I am always on the go these days and like to talk A LOT. See the video below for proof.
I hope all is well with you! I will try to have mom and dad take more pictures of me and get them up more often. Now that the weather is getting nicer, there are no excuses!
2 comments:
I let this posting slip past. You sure do talk A LOT AND YOU ARE GETTING AROUND - WALKING - REALLY WELL THESE DAYS. (Sorry about the all caps.) It's good that your mom and dad get you out on the weekends. What did you think of that Jeep? Well, I'll await your next post and expect me to show up sometime this summer. Take care,
Grandpa Bill
Alex...you're growing so fast! What a cutie you are. It is so adorable to listen to you talk. We're going to have to get you together with your cousin Madison soon! I'm sure she would love that.
Post a Comment