Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thailand

Happy New Year! I just returned from an amazing 10 day trip to Thailand where I rung in 2010 with family and sunshine. I could spend a long time telling you all about the swimming, great food, my 2 new teeth and the very long flights, but I thought I would tell you about my trip through images. So take a look below and see what I have been up to.

Sleeping on the beach.

Playing pool.

Safety first! Life vest and hat make for a safe, but grumpy me.

Sea Kayaking Leikam Family


Learning to surf with my papa.

Exploring Wat Chalong

I loved eating all the Thai food. Here I am drinking my first coconut water.
With all my uncles, aunts and cousins

I had a lot of fun with my older cousins

Here I am modeling the most recent swimwear from Babies R Us

It was a once in a lifetime trip, but I sure am glad to be home with the kitties and all my toys.

1 comment:

Bill said...

WOW!!!!! What a trip that must have been. Thailand is one of those places in the world that I'd love to visit. I have a friend from Thailand and he's told me a lot about his home country. That group picture of all of your uncles, etc. was wonderful.

Take care,
Grandpa Bill