In my wagon!
I realize it has been a long time since I last updated all of you, but life has been so busy that mom and dad have not had time to sit down with me for a new post. Mom is working, has a new internship and is still volunteering with the Holocaust center. Dad is super busy with work and is there 6 days a week! Anyhow, the last month has been full of fun and adventures.
Dad's mom and her partner, Glenn came up for a week to visit over Thanksgiving. We ate good food, went out to Hood River and spent lots of time together playing and having fun. I even got to have a play date with my friend Sebastian while mom had a play date with Sebastian's mom. Unfortunately, all the pictures are on their camera, but we all had such a great time that we forgot to get pictures here.
I have been growing and changing a lot. I can now go down the stairs, walk everywhere and am in a big boy car seat. Happy Channukah to all! I have been getting some great gifts and love to look at the candles. We are getting ready to head out to Thailand next week to celebrate the new year in the sunshine! Mom and dad are both hoping I will sleep a lot in the plane and if I don't sleep then hopefully I will play in my seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment