Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween!

The whole feline family

I hope everyone out there had a great Halloween. I went down the street in my cheetah costume with the next-door neighbors to go trick-or-treating. I made it to six houses before I started squirming so we went home and greeted people who came to our house. My favorite treat was a plush soccer ball that I chewed on for a while. On the 30th I went to Mom's work and trick-or-treated at the classrooms. I got a toothbrush, candy, and a spider ring. I snuck in a bite of chocolate when Mom wasn't looking, but it doesn't taste very good with the wrapper on.

I went in for a doctor appointment today. After sitting around for a while I got poked with needles and it made me very upset. I got a ton of vaccine shots and I need even more before leaving for Thailand in December. I now weigh 20.13 pounds or around 9 kilos.

Oh yeah, my Dad found out that he is now officially a CPA so that's exciting. We had to wait and see if they would accept his application and they did!

Enjoy the videos below. I love that phone, and any real ones too.



I'm a cheetah

Talking on the phone and laughing with my papa.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Alexandre: How are you? I really liked the video with you and your dad bouncing around. You really did a lot of trick-or-treating. You got your shots. I got a shot earlier this week and I have two more to go as soon as they are ready. So, we've both been poked. Ah, you're going to Thailand? That's great. I hope that you all have a great time. That probably means that you won't be here for Christmas. Tell you dad I send my big congratulations for getting that CPA acceptance. Take care.

Grandpa,
Bill