Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm 1!


It's already been a whole year and I'm so big now. Overall, this year has been pretty great. Mom and dad are amazed at how quickly it has gone by. I've been really busy this past week with trips to the park, a visit from Papi Louis and Babette and two birthday dinners. I was sick so I got to take a few days off from day care and even went to visit the doctor. I must run off to bed, but I hope you enjoy the pictures and video.
I like to hang around upside-down.

Looking around in the tunnel. I like the echoes.

Peeking out of the hole.


At the park with dad.



Just playing around on the couch with Simon and Garfunkel. I am really working hard at talking and as always, it is clear I love the phone.

No comments: