Well on Monday I took my first steps. Mom and I were at the park with the neighbors and I let go of her hand a took 4 steps by myself. The rest of the afternoon, I kept practicing walking between mom and dad. It was awesome! The only thing is that I have figured out that I go a lot faster if I can crawl, so I have decided to only walk when I really want to, not on a regular basis.
I also started music class this week on Sunday. Every Sunday for the next few months, mom, dad and I will be taking a music class called Torah Tots. It is very fun. There is a nice teacher with a guitar, egg shakers and lot of noise! I also really like running errands with the parents, but only when I get to stand in the cart. I don't like being strapped in.
Here I am at Ikea
Here I am at IkeaA video of me walking down the street with my wagon and me "drumming" Enjoy!
2 comments:
Well, well Alexandre a hallmark in your life: Walking. Keep on practicing and pretty soon you'll be walking faster than you can crawl. I'd like to know more about your music lessons. I watched you playing the pasta strainer. Keep up the rhythmic beats. Grandpa Bill also plays percussion. I had to buy a new camera so that I can take pictures of birds. It's a good camera and I'm anxious to use it for the first time tomorrow morning. Well, take care of yourself and keep these blogs coming. I enjoy reading them.
Grandpa,
Bill
What a cutie and he is getting so big. Savor it, it goes very fast, too fast in my opinion. Hope the birthday party is great!
Post a Comment