Well, it's not really school, but I'm back at day care while mom and dad are working. I'm at a new place downtown and so far everything is going great. I did get a bit of a cold the first week I was there, but things are better now. There's a lot of space to play and the people at the day care say that Sebastian is my friend. You may remember him from an earlier post. His mom and my mom are friends.
I try to climb stairs all the time and I've been spending a lot of time playing in my room because there are so many fun things to do. There's the foam structure, books, balls, puzzles, animals, curtains and fake food. The only thing I don't like is the wooden train whistle. I get upset when I hear it.
2 comments:
Too cute! I was laughing along with little Alexadre. He is quite the busy little bee.
Sorry that I have been so tardy replying to your blog but time sometimes just gets away from me.
Well, it appears as though everything is going fine except for that train whistle. Does it shriek and make your ears hurt?
Those videos were neat especially the one where you played peek-a-boo with your dad. That was great. I wonder what happened after the camera went off.
Time for grandpa Bill to get back to work and shut down for the day. Take care, Alexandre.
Peace,
Grandpa Bill
Post a Comment