Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Back and 10 months old!

Don't mess with me, I'm a bear. Grrrrrrrr


Hey everyone, It's been a long time since I wrote a blog post, but Mom and Dad lost the camera so they couldn't get any new pictures or videos uploaded. Of course it was in the camera basket, but Mom and Dad have also been busy getting things back to normal in Portland after I was gone with Mom for 6 weeks. I had a great time in France and California and I got to spend time with great grandparents, all my grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, friends, and they all loved me.

I got a big foam play structure from dad's mom and I love to climb to the top and throw balls down the ramp. I have a ton of new toys and clothes after the vacation so I think I'm good for a while. We got a family zoo membership and I've already been three times. I love watching the sea lions swim right by me. I also saw elephants taking a bath, birds flying around, monkeys climbing, and Joan Baez. My first concert was Joan Baez playing at the zoo and it was a good first concert because it was mellow. Lots of grey hair in the audience.

I'm getting bigger by the day and I have a ton of new tricks. I can eat fruit as you can see in the video below. In fact, I like to eat everything these days on my own. I'm climbing the stairs all the way to the top very quickly. I can clap my hands, 'throw' balls, crawl after lazy cats, almost stand by myself, and 'sing'.

The summer is almost over and I am going to be starting day care soon. It's a new place and I was there for the morning on last Friday. They said I was 'exceptional', but we already knew that.

No comments: