Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 teeth!

The big news here is that I have 3 teeth! Life here has been full. When the sun comes out (which is still rare these days), mom and dad take me out walking. This weekend, we all went walking with Kate and her puppies.We were joined by Jim and Hanmi and their dogs and ended up at a neat little cafe.

Here I am at the cafe with my new toy car from Kate.Here we are getting back from our walk.
I have been working very hard lately on scooting around the house. I have figured out how to scoot backwards and scoot in a circle. I also have been grabbing toys if you place them in front of me and have been figuring out how to get them even if they are a bit far away. Here are some videos for you to enjoy.



2 comments:

morganrenee said...

Alex--I am TOTALLY diggin the bandanna. Even if it's just to sop up drool from teething, it's stylin'.

Unknown said...

Hi Alexandre:
Hey, three teeth, huh? You're getting a mouthful. I hope they don't hurt too much. In the video I see you're getting around. Pretty soon you'll be walking and won't need all of those things to pack you around and get you from here to there. I like that picture of your dad holding you. Your dad's a good man. I wish I understood your mom's French but that's the way it goes. Does your dad speak with you in French too?
Well, it's time for your old grandpa to get offline and wrap up things for the day. Take care of your parents.
Peace and Love,
Grandpa,
Bill