Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 months old!




Today I am 6 months old! The big news this last week is that I have a tooth! Right in the front, I have officially cut my first tooth. I am pretty grumpy about it, but am hanging in there. I have also started being able to fully support and hold my own bottle. Mom has been really busy with work, but luckily for me, dad is taking the week off to study for another section of the CPA exam after a very full busy season.

The sun is out and beautiful and I am really enjoying all the walks I have been going on. The picture below is how I roll. Hat, shades and binky are all very important. I usually go around the neighborhood and people on the street have been commenting on how cool I look!

2 comments:

Brett said...

I LOVE YOUR BABY! lol i love the picture of him rockin the shades

Unknown said...

Hey, Alexandre:
I need to make this a quick reply. I love that picture of you with your shades on. Ooooo teeth coming in. Ouch, that hurts but it won't last forever although right now it probably feels that way. I hope your dad passes that test. How many more does he have to do? Well, it's back to work.
Grandpa, Bill