The last few weeks have been so busy, but mom and dad misplaced the camera, so I apologize for the lack of pictures. Anyways, things here have been wonderful. The sun is continuing to shine most days and we are on the move. 2 weeks ago, the whole family headed to downtown PDX to feed the homeless. Here we are crossing the Burnside Bridge:
Dad and I are waiting for the MAX.
The next day was Mother's day and it was great. We started the day with a hike around Mt. Tabor with Kate and the dogs. Then the family headed out to mom's favorite Indian buffet for lunch. After lunch, we hung out at the house and Emily came over to make an Asian feast for dinner. Here are the gifts I made mom at daycare:
Last weekend we spent a lot of time out in the backyard. I had a big sheet on the grass so I rolled around and scooted while playing with my toys. Mom, dad, and Cash cleaned out the weeds so I think I got the better end of the bargain. On Sunday night we had a 'vino con queso' (wine & cheese) gathering with a few friends and neighbors. I enjoyed most of the cheese, but Mom gave me something that made me squirm. I think it was the Danish Blue.Despite the 'vino' theme I think there was more homebrew and microbrew tasting. Over all though, I pretty much like everything they put in my mouth. I had smoked salmon the other day as well and as you can see in the vdeo below, are discovering what veggies look like when they are not all mush!
I hope you enjoy all the videos of me mom and dad put up. As you can see, I am usually a very happy baby and I have some new moves. I am totally moving to grab toys and I now have to be watched at all times. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Growing so fast, and so beautifully! Vlad
Hi Alexandre. It's your Grandpa Bill again. I have to be quick this evening and so I'm gonna just skip around. Glad to read that it's been sunny up there. Food, food food. From your descriptions it sounds like your branching out with your taste. Keep going. There's some heavenly food and drink to be had.
I could not hear your videos becasue there's something wrong with my computer. The volume control will not stay on. But I loved that video of you going after someone's shoe. I'll bet that was your mom's shoe, right?
Well now, you take care of yourself. I have to finish up with business this evening and then get dinner. Take care.
Grandpa Bill
Post a Comment