Well a new year has arrived and I resolve to do many things this year. On my list is crawling, cooing and learning to burp on my own. We spent the new year having a nice dinner at the house with friends. Uncle Nick has been visiting, so he was there, as were Mo, Dave, Jaimie and Pete. We had a great time hanging out and lighting sparklers at midnight. I really liked watching them in the night sky.
In other news, the snow has thawed and we are now free! Since the snow has melted, mom and I have been able to roam around the city in the car and go out. Dad has been busy at work studying for another section of the CPA, so mom and I are making sure he has a good dinner every night. We have been trying out new recipes and doing a lot of food shopping. We have also been trying to get out and visit lots of friends. Enjoy these new pictures. Promise there will be many more coming soon!
1 comment:
Alex--you are quite the little looker! That's quite an ambitious list of plans and resolutions for the coming year, but think you'll do just fine.
-Morgan
Post a Comment