Mom and I went to the doctor on Tuesday and boy have I grown! I am now 12.12 pounds or 5.49 kilos in weight and 23 3/4 inches or 60.30 centimeters. No wonder I am bursting out of some of my clothing! I also got my shots and had some funky band-aids on my legs for a while. I have been a little cranky because of my shots, but haven't gotten a fever or anything bad.
Besides the doctor, this week has been full of outings and fun. We have gone out to lunch with mom's friends, visited my new daycare so I cold meet the teacher and even got a few chances to go walking despite the cold and rain. I have a new outfit for the cold weather which is almost like a sleeping bag. Aunt Audrey came to meet me all the way from Chicago and I had a great time hanging out with her and smiling. Here is a new video of me in my swing. I love to look at the mirror above it.
2 comments:
Well Alexandre, you sure are growing up. I loved that video of you in the swing. I suppose you'll be growing out of your clothes for sometime to come. So, it's still cold and raining up there, huh. Everything dried up here and it doesn't look like rain in the near future. Take care of yourself and tell your mom and dad that I wrote.
Grandpa Bill
you should teach your dad to put the pictures and videos so people could see them without twisting their necks!!
Post a Comment