I got my first haircut! Mom and dad were hoping to wait until I was older, but we all finally agreed it was time.
On papa's lap getting ready for the first snip. Hair in my eyes.
And... SNIP!I don't know what's up with Papa's expression.


Self portrait with the i-phone.Post haircut front and back.


Hanging out with Uncle Bill and Nico so they could see the new locks.

Don't forget to read the second post below. Two posts in one day!
1 comment:
Hey, Alex how are you? From all of those pictures and the writings, seems like you're doing well and that your family is enjoying having you around. I got a kick out of you saying Yum, yum. Hey, where were those fish? You know, that long line of fish tanks? The one I loved most was you eating the chocolate waffles, or at least I think that's what they were. Next time I come on up for a visit, you're going to have to introduce me to them.
A French family has moved in next door to me and they have a little girl about your age. She always asks me, "Are you happy?"
Old grandpa Bill is doing well these day but sadly we have to sell my brother Lee's house up there not too far from you. We just can't manage it anymore.
Well, take care and give your mom and dad a big hug for me. I love them too.
Peace,
Grandpa Bill
Post a Comment