My actual birthday, I started the day opening some presents and having special pancakes for breakfast. I really found out what the word "cadeau" means this year. Here I am am opening a book from my friend Alicia about Halloween.
After breakfast, Tata Cathy came over and she and I played with the new play-dough she got me. I call it "Pat-a". Maman and I had lunch with Papa and I went down for a long nap. For dinner, I got to eat my favorite, Burgerville! I had sweet potato fries and for dessert, instead of cake, a bit of a shake. Yummy!
My Papi Lou came to visit for the weekend and I loved getting to spend time with him. Here we are snuggling after my nap.

After breakfast, Tata Cathy came over and she and I played with the new play-dough she got me. I call it "Pat-a". Maman and I had lunch with Papa and I went down for a long nap. For dinner, I got to eat my favorite, Burgerville! I had sweet potato fries and for dessert, instead of cake, a bit of a shake. Yummy!

My Papi Lou came to visit for the weekend and I loved getting to spend time with him. Here we are snuggling after my nap.
I had a great birthday party on Saturday. We had a brunch and everyone brought a treat to eat. Maman decided to surprise me with my very own yellow train cake. I was very excited about it as was my cousin Nico.
Lots of friends and neighbors came to celebrate and I had a great time, but my day was only half over. After nap, the family got together and I got to spend time with possibly my favorite person, my "Coco", Nico. Enjoy 2 videos of us. The first is all about belly buttons and the second is us splashing away.
No comments:
Post a Comment