Thursday, June 4, 2009

Having fun!





It's been a while since I posted a blog and I have been busy. I'm getting more mobile now and I can almost crawl, but when I get on my hands and knees all I can do is rock back and forth. For now I get around by scooting on my tummy and I can sit up all by myself.

Dad's mom came and visited last weekend and she helped with gardening and getting things done around the house. Mom's dad came up that same weekend, but he spent most of the time out on a fishing trip. I got to spend some time with him on his last day here though.

Dad and I went on a day trip to Hood River this week and we had a great time walking around the town. It was hot and sunny so we tried to stay in the shade or inside stores. I was in the stroller most of the time, but I also got to roll around and play in the grass.

Soon, mom and I are headed to France, and I am exited!

No comments: