 |
| Hi everyone. I love hanging out with my Maman, especially when there is sunshine. |
 |
| Having a great time lounging in the stroller. Mohawk included. |
 |
| Benjamin and Nico at the French election building. First election for both! |
Not quite awake, but at least I got a piggy back ride into the room for snuggles
 |
| Benjamin loves driving the car as much as I do. First time in the supermarket car was exhilarating for B! |
 |
| Crawling through tunnels at the park in Sun River. I am now pulling myself up and crawling up stairs. Watch out world! |
 |
| Pumping water from a well at the High Desert Museum. Benjamin is trying to see what's going on. |
|
 |
| Still love hockey. Papa's helmet is a little big. I am skating every
Saturday and have moved up to Sno 2! (Not sure why there is no "w", but
oh well) |
 |
| Hooray for yellow robot shirts |
Maman and the boys
 |
| Hanging out in the pool at Tata Cathy's house with Nico is a blast. A doesn't like the water and prefers playing soccer. B loves it. |
1 comment:
I missed this post and maybe others too. Not sure but Alexandre and Benjamin, it looks as though you are having fun and learning a lot.
Like you guys, I too am learning a lot and mainly about the remarkable gray fox. I wish that I could attach a couple of pictures of the baby fox out at the baylands. They are growing up fast.
Well, until the next blog, take care of your parents.
Best,
Grandpa Bill
Post a Comment