Hockey is what is on the minds of all the boys in the household. After attending my first game, I declared I wanted to follow in papa's footsteps and learn how to play "hockey-ball". Turns out you can sign up for skating classes at age 2! I started classes at the same rink that papa plays at.
 |
| Baby B at the rink for A's first skating lesson! |
 |
| Where is the stick? I want to make a goal. |
 |
| Papa and A on the ice! |
 |
| Center ice! |
|
|
|
 |
| Bowling at Gemma's birthday. Loved it. |
Here are some random snapshots of life around here:
Benjamin loves watching the toy train go round and round. He is also trying really hard to get on his knees and crawl. So far he is a lot like a worm and moves around on his belly.
 |
| Nap time in the mama bed. All 3 cats and B. |
Happy Purim to everyone! I loved going to shul and getting to watch the Purim-spiel. Mama learned her lesson about buying my costume without me, so we chose my firefighter outfit together. Papa wore a hockey jersey, B was a moose and mama went as Esther. I loved eating the hamantaschen and after being a bit scared of the noise, I got into the fun with my grogger. B and papa went out of the room during the story telling because he got scared. Maybe next year he will join in the fun!
 |
| Happy Purim! |
 |
| Hamantaschen from Tata Rita in NY. Yum! |
No comments:
Post a Comment