The past few weeks have been full as always and both papa and I got a bit sick. Maman took care of us and we are all better now. Here I am sleeping when I was sick :( Maman thought I still looked super cute though and could not resist snapping the picture.

Every Friday, Maman and I go to story time and spend the day together. This last week, I checked out my first library book, a book about trains. I really have started liking them a lot and have begun playing with the train Tata Cathy gave me. I also like making "choo choo" noises and have learned to say "caboose". Here I am out with Maman after story time getting a treat.
Hop Harvest 2010 with Uncle Pete! I helped pick the hops and then papa and Pete brewed a batch that afternoon. We also celebrated Sukkot is week and had dinner in a Sukkah with some new friends. Next year maybe we will build one of our own in the back yard.
I love to clean up! Mama and Papa hide it from me because I get grumpy if I can't vacuum back and forth for as long as I want.
My new pet, Bubbles the frog.My favorite color is yellow and mama and papa have been trying to teach me all the other colors, but they aren't as fun to say. Bleu and purple are okay. I am learning so much these days and my parents can barely keep up! The other day I even told my maman I was "happy". I also request very often a song called Une Poule sur un Mur by making the hand gestures for it and asking for "poule". They were surprised to learn that I can even identify the character Elmo from Sesame Street despite never being shown an episode of the show!
Here are some videos of me clucking like a chicken and dipping fries with Uncle Pete at the food carts we walked to on Saturday for dinner.
1 comment:
Alexandre: I'm sorry that I've missed a couple of the postings here but well, I guess that's okay, right? Sounds as though you're really growing up fast. I had to laugh (LOL) at the video where you were making like a chicken. That was truly funny.
Glad to read that you're enjoying books. I hope that you keep up with that because it'll help you for a long time to come. Besides, your old grandpa writes a lot of things that some day you might read.
Did you have fun picking hops? I really like your papa's beer. I had some when I was there earlier this year. He's a good brew-master.
Well, Alexandre take care of yourself. Maybe one day you will read this blog and some of the things I have to say here.
Grandpa, Bill
Post a Comment