Things have been busy lately. There were birthday parties, a concert, street fairs, and lots of berries! I started up at a new day care and the people there are really nice, but I'd rather be with mom and dad.

My neighbor Elsa had her birthday party at the frozen yogurt store and I was thirsty from all the heat. The party included a parade from the house and people wore funny accessories like cat ears.


We went to the B-52s concert at the Zoo and brought food for a picnic. I chose carrots and hummus and goldfish crackers. I was tired by the time it started though. I luckily had my dog which I have started taking almost everywhere.

The blackberry bush has taken over in the backyard. Good thing I love picking the berries and eating half of them before they make it into my bowl. I am careful and try not to get poked by the thorns.
I joined the band during Uncle Bill's 40th birthday party in their backyard. I had a great time with Mamina when she came and visited. I loved playing at her house and I was always glad to see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment