Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Adventure continues...

After 3 weeks in Aveyron visiting family and friends, mom and I are back in Toulouse, visiting Mamina and waiting for Tata Isa and Alexa to arrive from Geneva. We had a great time visiting all of my cousins and friends. Here I am with my cousin, Maisaine.I loved visiting the farm and seeing all the animals. Sheep, chickens, ducks, horses, dogs, cats and cows are great to look at and talk to. They seem to really understand what I am saying. Here I am with cousin Laure and one of the 10 new puppies on the farm!I went to several fun concerts, the market every week to get fresh veggies and treked all around eating wonderful food. Here I am with Caroline at a concert.I really like Aligot, a traditional potato and cheese dish. I am really going to miss everyone here, especially my great-grand parents. Mom was pretty sad when we had to leave, but I snuggled up to her to make her feel better. We will be back for sure.All these changes and all the stimulation of new people and places, I really have not wanted to sleep much. There is so much to see and do! Mom is getting a bit tired of me waking up at 2:30am, but I give her a smile and charm her in the morning. I am also always on the go these days. I like to taste EVERYTHING and am enjoying pulling myself up and trying to stand on my own. I also am really starting to "talk." As soon as she can, mom will upload some videos, but she is having trouble now.

No comments: